Click to watch video from "Mormon Messages"

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Megan's Magnet Board

Hey all, these are the magnet boards we have around our house. The first ones I use as frames for family pictures. As you can see, it's just a framed magnet board. I can't remember what size the magnet board is, but I think my pictures are 15x15. It's a fun way to display pictures and we always get a lot of comments on them. I actually stole the idea from a friend of mine. She has hers hanging by some ribbon at the top, so you can add that if you would like.




I thought I would also post this as an option for magnets. It is just a mini clothes pin spray painted white and attached to a magnet.



I also thought I would show you a different kind of magnet board we have in our home that is a little different and fun from the usual framed board. It is actually 6 rain gutter covers hung at different heights. You can buy them at Home Depot already cut in 5 foot lengths. I have this one hung in the boys room.







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the rain gutter magnet board. I think I just may use it by the back door to hold my kids art work. It is dimensional and interesting material. Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete