Click to watch video from "Mormon Messages"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Amigurumi Critters

These fun little critters are much easier to make than you might think. Just some basic crochet stitches and some plastic eyes and voile, you are done!! If you need an idea for a craft, consider making an Amigurumi animal. They make great gifts or great playmates for your little ones. Just bring a size 6 crochet hook and we will provide the rest. The animals will be $3 each to make and if you don't have time to make as many as you want, you can take the supplies home with you to finish them up. Leave a comment to let me know which animals you'd like to make, so I can pick up the correct supplies. See you Tuesday!














































6 comments:

  1. Can I do an owl, Marissa? How much do I owe you? And what size hook should I bring? I'll bring fluff for everyone. I have a lot of fluff.
    I'm sure you've noticed how fluffy I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, alisha, you can make an owl. Let's say that $3 will cover the yarn and eyes & if you have fluff and a size six hook, you are set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys...

    Mary emailed me about this and it sounds awesome...I have no craft supplies so what do I need to get/bring to make a the cute Squid??? I'm super excited!!!

    Huggs...
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lincoln told me he wants a puppy pal! And my pregnant sister's fetus wants an octopus.


    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to make an octopus! Thanks, Marissa and Alisha for setting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica, buy and bring a size 6 crochet hook and $3. You'll be set. See you on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete